- 3/4 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Just before final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add chocolate chips. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews forCappuccino Chip Bread
"Next time I will use regular sized chocolate chips. The miniature ones disappeared/could not see or taste them when I made this loaf."