Cappuccino Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope mocha cappuccino mix (1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix until smooth. Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread into a 4-in. square on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- Using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out eight chocolate hearts. Top each serving with a heart. Refrigerate leftovers.
Apr 4, 2015
I did it .. It is awesome .. but I put english toffee cuppicino instead of mocha cappuccino also I add some vanilla sugar and I make the crust by crushing some maria biscuits and mix them with melted butter and in relative to the chocolate I put some milk chocolate hersheys kisses at the top after finishing the baking .. we loved it
Nov 27, 2014
Very good! Wonderful side dish for any occassion, quick and easy to make.
Dec 19, 2010
I have trouble with cheesecakes, but this one turned out perfect! It didn't crack on top, it was smooth, and not too sickening sweet. I loved it!
Oct 22, 2009
I added mini chocolate chips to the recipe which made it even better
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.