Cantina Beer-Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 3 cups
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- In a food processor, combine the cheese, sour cream, butter, beer, onion soup mix, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and process until smooth. Spread onto a serving plate.
- Combine salsa and apricot preserves. Spoon over cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nov 7, 2015
My family loves dips and I am always looking for different recipes. This one seems like it has lots going on but it is so good. Everyone loved it. We will be making this again
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.