- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut.
1 cup: 110 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.