This salad, with its fresh-tasting dressing, is great with most any meal.—Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 large cantaloupe, peeled
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Cut six rings, about 1/2 in. wide, from the center section of the cantaloupe. Remove seeds and set rings aside. Cube the remaining cantaloupe. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey. Add grapes, kiwi and cubed cantaloupe; stir gently to coat. Place cantaloupe rings on lettuce; top with fruit and sprinkle with coconut.