It's hard to find recipes that four children and my husband love. That's why this is so special to our family. —Elizabeth King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the cantaloupe, chicken, cucumber and grapes; toss gently to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Cantaloupe Chicken Salad with Yogurt Chive Dressing in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012, p48
Reviews for Cantaloupe Chicken Salad with Yogurt Chive Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review