Cannoli in a Glass
Here is my guilt-free, delicious, low-fat version of a cannoli that is so simple to prepare. All you need is an elegant stemmed glass to make an impressive dessert presentation
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon ricotta mixture into two parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Sprinkle each with pistachios; top with a cherry.