- 8 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini or white kidney beans
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pasta and beans. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forCannellini Spinach Pasta Salad
"I used baby spinach, twisty pasta and followed the rest of the directions. The salad looks great, but it seems to lack something. It tastes good, but I wonder if I used a premade dressing if it would have been better. I served it as a side salad along with a grilled steak, corn on the cob and roll. It was good and I would make again, but it wasn't a show stopper. On the plus it was super easy and I had all the ingredients on hand and it was quick to make."