Sue Thomas of Casa Grande, Arizona shares a rich and creamy pudding that's sure to appeal to kids of all ages. "For variety," she suggests, "substitute miniature chocolate chips, pecans, gumdrops or whatever else you have on hand for the peanuts and mini marshmallows."
Recommended: 23 Amazing No-Bake Thanksgiving Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 to 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped cream, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Candy Store Pudding in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p11