- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place each half in a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forCandy Cookie Cups
"Made these for cookie day at work. Everyone loved them. I chose the recipe because it was simple. I couldn't find the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough, so just used the roll of sugar cookie dough and pinched off pieces to line the miniature muffin cups. They were a bit rich for me, but they went fast!"
"Made without extra nuts. Toll House cookie dough comes in 24 and will make 48 cookies. Still need to cut in half. 11 minutes was perfect."
"My family found this to be very good of corse they like peanut butter cups"
"I would make this recipe with the following modifications. (My husband HATED it.) Cook the dough around 15-17 minutes and NOT use the macadamia nuts."
"These are SO easy to make, and they are eaten quickly. This has become a Christmas favorite. I don't bother with the nuts in the bottom of the pan, they just end up making a mess. Almonds work also if you can't find macadamia nuts. I am going to try putting them in paper cups next time to see how they come out."
"I thought they were very easy and delicious"
"will Not Make again"
"Ok but I have made better cookies than this."