- 1 pound baby carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of water until crisp-tender; drain and keep warm. In the same saucepan, cook butter and brown sugar until bubbly. Stir in lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and salt. Return carrots to pan and heat through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forCandy-Coated Carrots
"My husband, my kids and my daughters best friend love these carrots. Everytime I make them, they get 2nds. My kids are really picky! Thanks!"