Candy Bar Ice Cream
Three ingredients are all Myra Innes needs to create this treat for two. "It tastes just like it came from an ice cream parlor," she pens from Auburn, Kansas.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and fudge topping; cover and process until smooth. Stir in the candy bars.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 505 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Candy Bar Ice Cream in Quick Cooking September/October 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.