Three ingredients are all Myra Innes needs to create this treat for two. "It tastes just like it came from an ice cream parlor," she pens from Auburn, Kansas.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon fudge ice cream topping
- 2 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), chopped
- In a blender, combine the ice cream and fudge topping; cover and process until smooth. Stir in the candy bars.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Candy Bar Ice Cream in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p57