Candy Bar Freezer Dessert
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three-fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped candy bar and remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 320 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 8, 2017
What is not to like...ice cream and candy bars come together to make a delicious and easy dessert!
Aug 7, 2014
This is such an amazing crowd pleasing dessert. The kids ALWAYS get seconds and thirds. The saltines really add a nice saltiness to the sweet crust!
Aug 30, 2013
This is SOOOOOOO good. Will definitely make again. Very lite. My husband is not that much into deserts loved this. Will make it for his birthday.
Jan 11, 2009
I just had to say... Yummy! I stored it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer because the ice cream got too hard.