- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 16 squares)
- 1 cup crushed saltines (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 ounces), chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat three-fourths of the mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spoon whipped topping over pudding layer; spread evenly over top.
- Combine the chopped candy bar and the remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over the whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forCandy Bar Freezer Dessert
"This is such an amazing crowd pleasing dessert. The kids ALWAYS get seconds and thirds. The saltines really add a nice saltiness to the sweet crust!"
"This is SOOOOOOO good. Will definitely make again. Very lite. My husband is not that much into deserts loved this. Will make it for his birthday."
"I just had to say... Yummy! I stored it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer because the ice cream got too hard."