Candy Bar Cream Pie
I always get recipe requests when I bring this pie to potlucks. Once, I got six requests after bringing it to a family reunion!—Jane Allen, Promise City, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min.
- 1-2/3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 50 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 large marshmallows, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie dish. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes. Cool the crust completely.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows with milk. Cool; transfer to a bowl. Add the whipped topping, crushed candy bars and vanilla. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 272 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Candy Bar Cream Pie in Country Woman July/August 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.