VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-2/3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 50 wafers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 large marshmallows, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (2.1 ounces each) Butterfinger candy bar,crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie dish. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes. Cool the crust completely.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows with milk. Cool; transfer to a bowl. Add the whipped topping, crushed candy bars and vanilla. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Yield: 8-10.
Originally published as Candy Bar Cream Pie in Country Woman July/August 2004, p35
Reviews forCandy Bar Cream Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review