- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped assorted miniature candy bars (about 18)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped assorted miniature candy bars (about 10)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13x9-in. baking pan. In a microwave, melt butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking to blend after each addition. Add flour and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in 1 cup candy bars.
- Spread into prepared pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add egg; beat on low speed just until blended. Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup candy bars.
- Bake until filling in center is almost set, 30-35 minutes. Cool 1 hour in pan on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forCandy Bar Cheesecake Brownies
"I have a sweet tooth and this made it very happy! You can change it up by using just one flavor of candy or make it as the recipe suggests. Great either way!"
"Oh what a wonderful yummy treat!!! I found putting the candy in the frig. or freeze helped to make it easier to chop."