Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
Even something as simple as a trifle can make an extraordinary ending to a holiday meal. It comes together quickly—and disappears even faster. You and your guests will love digging into layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, Snickers candy bars and caramel..—Adriane Louie, Jackson, Mississippi
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) miniature Snickers candy bars, refrigerated
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Crush candy bars; set aside.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; press down lightly. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and crushed candy bars; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 444 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Snicker Bar Brownie Trifle in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.