- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) miniature Snickers candy bars, refrigerated
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Crush candy bars; set aside.
- Cut brownies into 1-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; press down lightly. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and crushed candy bars; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forCandy Bar Brownie Trifle
"Very easy to make and everyone loved it. However, it is very sweet and very rich."