Candy Apple Martini Recipe
Surprise the ghouls and goblins at your Halloween party with these thirst-quenching martinis. Cranberry juice and sour apple liqueur makes them tart yet terrific! —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps liqueur
- 1. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, apple liqueur, cranberry juice and butterscotch schnapps.
- 2. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 243 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Candy Apple Martini
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC