Candied Popcorn Snack Recipe
- 6 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon water
- 4 cups (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Place popcorn in a large roasting pan. In a 3-qt. saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat just until mixture comes to a boil. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Cool. tore in an airtight container. Yield: 6 quarts.
1 cup: 185 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Candied Popcorn Snack
"Didn't turn out like picture. It's basically like rice Krispy treats except its popcorn. Didn't have any flavor, just tasted like liquid powdered sugar. Bland."
"I love this recipe for a sugar popcorn snack!It is so easy and delicious. I make it for our girls weekends and it always gets gobbled up."