- 6 quarts plain popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon water
- 4 cups (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place popcorn in a large roasting pan. In a 3-qt. saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat just until mixture comes to a boil. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Cool. tore in an airtight container. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews forCandied Popcorn Snack
"Didn't turn out like picture. It's basically like rice Krispy treats except its popcorn. Didn't have any flavor, just tasted like liquid powdered sugar. Bland."
"I love this recipe for a sugar popcorn snack!It is so easy and delicious. I make it for our girls weekends and it always gets gobbled up."