Canadian Bacon Waffles
With Canadian bacon and cheese, these waffles have a savory flavor. Even the heartiest appetites will be satisfied with this breakfast fare.—Tast of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup chopped Jones Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and oil. Add club soda and stir until smooth. Gently fold in the bacon, cheese and chives.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Originally published as Bacon Cheddar Waffles in Quick Cooking January/February 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.