Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 slices Canadian bacon or thinly sliced ham
- 1 thinly sliced peeled tart apple
- 5 large egg whites
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine mustard and honey; spread 1 tablespoon on each muffin half. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add Canadian bacon and heat through; remove to paper towels to drain. Cook apple slices in the drippings until tender. Arrange bacon on muffins; top with apple slices. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in cheese and paprika; spread over apples. Broil muffins until puffed and golden brown.