Our family craves this cheesy chili dip so much we make two batches, especially for the guys. If you’re not grilling out, bake it in the oven. —Valorie Ebie, Bel Aire, Kansas
Featured In: 26 Favorite Camping Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Tortilla chip scoops
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium-low heat. Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-in. disposable foil pie pan. Top with chili; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place pan on a grill grate over a campfire or on grill until cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with green onion. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Campers Favorite Dip in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p38
Reviews forCampers Favorite Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review