Camembert & Cranberry Pizzas
Appetizer pizza takes several steps up in elegance with creamy Camembert cheese. The bright red color and tangy flavor of the cranberries make this a welcome addition to any holiday party. —Sue Sans, Buckeye, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2-in. up sides of a greased 15x10-in. pan. Bake until golden brown, 6-8 minutes.
- Place cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir to break into pieces. Spoon sauce over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pecans. Bake until cheese is melted, 6-8 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Cut into squares.
Originally published as Brie and Cranberry Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.