Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Appetizer pizza takes several steps up in elegance with creamy Camembert cheese. The bright red color and tangy flavor of the cranberries make this a welcome addition to any holiday party. —Sue Sans, Buckeye, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes2 dozen pieces
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until golden brown, 6-8 minutes.
- Place cranberry sauce in a bowl; stir to break into pieces. Spoon sauce over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pecans. Bake until cheese is melted, 6-8 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Cut into squares.