Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, corn, onion, cheese and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 363 calories, 31g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 7, 2016
coleslaw recipes that are npt boring are hard to come by. this one really is great. i made it for a work potluck and got raves and many requests for the recipe
Jul 25, 2014
One of my most favorite recipes. Always asked to bring a double batch to family dinners and bbq's. So easy.
Apr 19, 2014
I'm not a big coleslaw fan, but I definitely did some overeating the day I made this. Wouldn't change a thing!
Apr 4, 2014
I hate coleslaw, but love this! The dressing is great. I have used the dressing for tuna macaroni salad, too. I omitted the olives and used chunks of cheese. This is great for potluck and have very little leftover every time!
Feb 19, 2010
We love it. Have made it many times.
Feb 15, 2010