- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, corn, onion, cheese and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
3/4 cup: 363 calories, 31g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.