California Roll Wraps
I love the California rolls I get at sushi restaurants and wanted to capture those flavors in a sandwich I could take to work. I started with the standard ingredients, added a few others and came up with a hit. —Mary Pax-Shipley, Bend, Oregon
- 1/2 cup wasabi mayonnaise
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups julienned peeled jicama
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and julienned
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1. Dived the wasabi mayonnaise evenly among the 6 tortillas and spread to within 1/2 inch of edges. Layer with crabmeat, avocado, jicama, red peppers, cucumber and bean sprouts. Roll up tightly.
1 wrap: 365 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 647mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Jan 30, 2020Loved them! Can't wait to make them again.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC