California Clubs Recipe
When visiting our son in California, I sampled a delicious club sandwich. I came up with this recipe to capture the same flavor. One taste reminds me of that wonderful vacation. —Diane Cigel, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; spread on each slice of bread. On four slices of bread, layer the chicken, tomato, avocado and bacon. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 837 calories, 41g fat (9g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1765mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for California Clubs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC