Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; spread on each slice of bread. On four slices of bread, layer the chicken, tomato, avocado and bacon. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 837 calories, 41g fat (9g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1765mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 42g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 27, 2016
This is one of our favorite dinners. My kids love it. I just use a rotissere chicken and it makes it a really fast dinner.
Jan 5, 2011
This sandwich is amazing! So delicious! I used fresh hot rotissere chicken from the deli. All flavors worked well, will make again!