- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped*
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Serve immediately with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews forCalifornia Avocado Salsa
"Simple and fresh. The red pepper adds a crispness that tomatoes alone can't deliver."