California Avocado Salad
Spread a little sunshine with this easy salad. Just four ingredients drizzled with Orange Yogurt Dressing and you have a light lunch, or a pretty side to serve with dinner. —James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Orange Yogurt Dressing
- Arrange oranges and avocados on a platter; sprinkle with pine nuts and rosemary. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 135 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 129mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Avocado Citrus Salad in Taste of Home December 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.