California Avocado Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Orange Yogurt Dressing
- Arrange oranges and avocados on a platter; sprinkle with pine nuts and rosemary. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 135 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 129mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Jan 14, 2019
While I loved it, husband wouldn't eat taste it and he likes avocados and oranges but he didn't want the two together. I did put the orange yogurt dressing on the salad.
Dec 11, 2018
Very pretty colors for presentation. Husband and I like both oranges and avocados but thought the combination was "acceptable"; not what we're used to. Husband did not want a dressing put on top, so I didn't do that. Might make again. Certainly a quick and easy side that allows more time to prepare the main course.