A friend and I invented this perfect-anytime drink. It’s similar to a caipirinha, Brazil’s national cocktail, but is vodka-based. Of course, there are endless flavor possibilities for this drink! —Christine Hair, Odessa, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 orange wedges or slices, divided
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- Ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons orange-flavored vodka
- Place three orange wedges or slices in a rocks or old-fashioned glass. Add sugar; mash with a muddler or wooden spoon. Fill glass with ice; add vodka.
- Place a cocktail shaker securely over glass and shake well. Pour contents of shaker into glass. Serve with remaining orange wedge or slice.