- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 slices pound cake or angel food cake
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and pudding mix; beat for 2 minutes or until smooth and thickened. Serve with cake. Garnish with raspberries if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCake with Lemon Sauce
"Didn't like it. Not near enough lemon flavor."
"This was very tasty but it does need to be thinned out a little with some more milk so that it can be drizzled over the cake..."
"This has a very light feeling to it. Perfect summer dessert. Slight lemon flavor. I personally would like slightly more lemon flavor. I am going to add more milk next time I make it as the sauce is a little thicker than I would prefer. Overall, though, it is very delicious and am making it again today."