Cajun Snack Mix
Pep up any party with this crunchy, well-seasoned blend of cereal, cheese crackers, pretzels and peanuts. My husband likes his food with a touch of Louisiana spice, so I add Cajun seasoning to give it that extra kick. —Jamie Champagne, Southside, Alabama
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals, crackers, corn chips and peanuts. In a microwave, melt butter; stir until smooth. Whisk in Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, onion powder and garlic pepper blend. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high 6 minutes, stirring twice. Spread onto baking sheets to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.