Cajun Shrimp & Cucumber Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 flatbread wraps
- 2 small cucumbers, cut lengthwise into quarters
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning and pepper. Set aside. Toss shrimp with remaining Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- Place lettuce on flatbread wraps; top with cucumbers, onion, parsley and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing; roll up and, if desired, secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 365 calories, 17g fat (2g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 670mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Jul 8, 2015
Easy, light, and delicious!
Jul 8, 2015
After working outside in the summertime heat, my Hubby likes light dinners. This was very refreshing, and surprisingly filling. Definetely a keeper.
Jun 16, 2015
This might be my favorite summer recipe! I did use a substitute for the cajun seasoning. I used Zatarin's Blackened Seasoning. Close enough. And, I added 3 Tbsp. of sour cream to the dressing to make it creamy. I loved it!
Jun 27, 2013
Jun 22, 2013
This is pretty good, but 1 pound of shrimp does not go far--it truly IS only 4 servings. My sons liked it without the dressing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.