This savory cajun seasoning recipe is sure to lend a Louisiana accent to everything from pasta to meat. —Della Stamp, Long Beach, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for 4-6 months.
Nutrition Facts1 teaspoon: 10 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cajun Seasoning in Light & Tasty February/March 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.