- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, crushed red pepper flakes, ground cumin and white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Rub pork roast with oil. Combine remaining ingredients and rub over roast. Cover and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Bake, uncovered at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Transfer to a serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCajun Roasted Pork
"This was a nice simple pork recipe. Nothing spectacular, but a nice change from the ordinary. Plus it's on the light side since all the flavors come from a spice rub."