Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 12 ounces uncooked fine egg noodles
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the pork, Cajun seasoning, garlic and Italian seasoning in butter for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Stir broth and Worcestershire sauce into pork mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Drain noodles. Use a slotted spoon to serve pork mixture over noodles; drizzle with pan juices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 748 calories, 27g fat (13g saturated fat), 248mg cholesterol, 970mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 58g protein.
Aug 18, 2013
This is by far the best cajun pork recipe I have ever tried. My husband was salivating from the moment he got home from work until the moment he got to eat. It smells that good and tastes even better.http://www.printablecouponsanddeals.com has tons of great coupons. You might wanna check there before buying the ingredients for this recipe.
Feb 24, 2009
I substitute chicken for pork, olive oil instead of butter, and leave out the tomatoes. One our favorites and is easy and healthy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.