Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and thyme. In another bowl, combine pecans, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture.
- Place catfish on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with remaining oil mixture. Spread pecan mixture over fillets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
1 fillet: 377 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 29g protein.Originally published as Cajun Pecan Catfish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011Read Next
Jun 5, 2016
Fabulous! I used tilapia and it was excellent.
Apr 19, 2012
very nice, tasty, easy recipe. I would definitely make it again.
Reviews for Cajun Pecan Catfish
More from Taste of Home