This is one of our favorite recipes. It's quick, easy and delicious. Just serve with a side salad, biscuits and mixed fruit for dessert. We like it a lot for Christmas Eve. —Jan Wilkins, Blytheville, Arkansas
Featured In: 34 Best Mardi Gras Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and thyme. In another bowl, combine pecans, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture.
- Place catfish on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with remaining oil mixture. Spread pecan mixture over fillets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Pecan Catfish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p28
Reviews forCajun Pecan Catfish
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2016
"Fabulous! I used tilapia and it was excellent."
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
"very nice, tasty, easy recipe. I would definitely make it again."