- 6 cups Goldfish cheddar crackers
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large roasting pan, combine first five ingredients. Combine butter, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne and pepper sauce; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers.
2/3 cup: 228 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.