- 2 packages (7.6 ounces each) frozen lemon butter grilled fish fillets
- 3 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet orange pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-3/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- 4 whole pita breads, warmed
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Cook fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and 1-1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning.
- Slice fillets. Spoon coleslaw mixture onto pita breads, top with fish. Sprinkle with remaining Cajun seasoning. Serve with lemon wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Fish Tacos
"I've been on a "fish taco kick" lately and this was a nice change from my usual version. I didn't have pita bread but I did have flat bread and that worked just as well. I think this would make a great pita pocket sandwich too."
"Very good. I have made it twice. I love the cole slaw mix."