- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Make a horizontal cut through each pork chop from one side to within 1/4 in. of the opposite side. Open chops and flatten to form "butterfly" chops. Dip each chop into the seasoning mixture and press into both sides. In a heavy skillet, heat butter on high until browned. Reduce heat to medium; cook the chops for 2-3 minutes per side or until browned and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCajun Chops
"made these today they were real good printed out recipe .my son loved them."