VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a shallow dish, combine the first six ingredients. Make a horizontal cut through each pork chop from one side to within 1/4 in. of the opposite side. Open chops and flatten to form "butterfly" chops. Dip each chop into the seasoning mixture and press into both sides. In a heavy skillet, heat butter on high until browned. Reduce heat to medium; cook the chops for 2-3 minutes per side or until browned and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Chops in Country Pork 1996, p50
Reviews forCajun Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2011
"made these today they were real good printed out recipe .my son loved them."