Cajun Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 12 slices tomato
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Brush both sides with oil. Combine the seasonings; rub over both sides of chicken. Arrange in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 323 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 701mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
"This has become a family favorite. Both of my kids (5 & 2) gobble it up."