Cajun Chicken Club
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with two slices of tomato, chicken and two strips of bacon; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 496 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Jul 28, 2015
Loved this! A very quick, easy, and delicious meal. I could not find Creamy Parmesan dressing so I substituted sweet Vidalia onion dressing.
Sep 10, 2011
I'm from the french quarter and i make this stuff all the time but this has to be my favorite
Jun 16, 2011
the family loved it. taste so good on cibatta rolls.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.