Cajun Chicken Club
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 4 sandwich rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- Flatten the chicken to 3/8-in. thickness; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Place cheese over chicken. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 minute or until cheese begins to melt.
- Spread dressing over both halves of rolls. Layer bottom halves with 2 slices of tomato, chicken and 2 strips of bacon; replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 496 calories, 27g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 813mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Jul 28, 2015
Loved this! A very quick, easy, and delicious meal. I could not find Creamy Parmesan dressing so I substituted sweet Vidalia onion dressing.
Sep 10, 2011
I'm from the french quarter and i make this stuff all the time but this has to be my favorite
Jun 16, 2011
the family loved it. taste so good on cibatta rolls.