Cajun Catfish with Fruit Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced honeydew
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Brush both sides of fillets with butter; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place on a broiler pan; broil 6 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 752 calories, 48g fat (24g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 4444mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 9g fiber), 32g protein.
Apr 13, 2012
I have made this twice. I don't like fish but my family does. My husband and extended family love spicy things so they enjoyed this meal. Thank you, Katherine!
Jul 23, 2009
OH YES!! I live in Puyallup Washington and love putting sweet & savory with salmon & cod. But Catfish rock ! We don't have it her by natures way but Its fresh and wonderful from several markets.Thanks alot for the recipe,Julie B.