- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), halved
- 3/4 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound summer sausage, cubed
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Divide potatoes, salmon, shrimp, sausage and corn among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangles). Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Squeeze lemon juice over top; place squeezed wedges in packets. Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, shrimp turn pink and potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCajun Boil on the Grill
"We made it over our camp fire 2 different weekends. easy and the kids loved it!"
"We do this in a big pot of "seasoned " water, I think this will be much better just steamed, much more flavor!! "Low Country Boil " w/out the boil !! Yum!! I tried to put 5 stars, wouldn't let me. I do not like this new format!!!!!"
"Sounds wonderful, however, what is Cajun about it"
"The ingredients blend perfectly and everything in the packets taste wonderfully. This recipe also works with leftover potatoes and cooked in the oven."
"easy, delicious and flavorful"